Thursday, July 23, 2009

Abby

We are lucky enough to live next to the most lovely darling girl named Abby. She is eleven years old and my boys, especially my youngest is completely in love with her. Since he doesn't know about romance, love and marriage yet however... he simply says he likes being Abby's little sister. We then correct him and explain he would still be the little brother and she's the big sister. Then my oldest, has to top it all off and say, "Abby makes a great big sister." Oh, the love!


Today, we invited Abby to come with us to the movies to see Nyms Island. They boys were over the moon when she showed up, and fought to see who could give her the boquet of flowers they picked for her at 7:30am in the morning.


I can only hope this will be the height of their sibling rivalry over a woman. Somehow, I am thinking this is going to be considered the good ol' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment