Monday, August 31, 2009

Brag Post

I would be a horrible mother and get kicked down to the rank of "Brittneyesk Momma" if I didn't join everyone else in posting pictures of my childrens first days at school. I am going to up it one more however, and post the orientation! There were parents there saying, "See, I told you we should have brought our camera!" Yeah, I out parented you and you have to just sit there and take it. Ha.


Aiden running in front of his school.

Aiden trying to pose for a picture with the sun in his face.


Getting used to the classroom, which was really nice. Big with lots of unusual toys like puppets and typewriters.


Then we went on a bus ride around the neighborhood. Turned out one of the women I was friendly with, lives around the corner and Aiden will be at the same bus stop with her daughter. Very exciting, he was thrilled to already have a friend!

Aiden knew just what to do, he sat down and buckled up "Just like on the airplane!" I do worry that when the time comes for him to cruise off by himself that he will panic. The pictures here are the few moments where he wasn't glued to my leg.

While I took Aiden to orientation, Cody got to spend a little time with Daddy at work.

Cody's orientation is in a couple weeks. We already know two kids in his class however. My boys are getting so big!

And here is the hamster update, she's adjusting well. The kids are bound and determined to not let her be an nocturnal animal however, as they keep her awake and want to take her with them everywhere we go.




I myself have been being really good about eating and going to the gym, but hold fast at my current overweight. I just want Wii to tell me I am srong Overweight, rather than "That's Obese." Just like me, always looking for my Wii's approval. I will keep going on my quest to loose my bedonk-a-donk. It's just so hard starting back, but the food I ate, I have to say was so worth it. Sorry Richard Simmons, but it's true.

1 comment: