Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aiden's First Day of School

The comforting thing was, that as Aiden got buckled into his seat on the bus, the other kids looked more terrified than he did.

I am just constantly amazed at how much I love these little people! I am so proud of him, and I can't wait for him to come home and share all his adventures from school with me. I am just ripped apart that he's now going to have all these adventures from here on out that don't include

When we left, we could hear the dogs howling at us down the street. What we didn't expect was for Brie to use her escape hatch and come meet us. I could hear the bus rumbling down the street, so I knew I didn't have time to run her back. So she got to bid Aiden a good day with us. She even tried to get on the bus with her!



Cody is watching "Finding Nemo" and says, "Nemo started school, just like Aiden today!" His orientation is Thursday and he starts next week.








No comments:

Post a Comment