Thursday, August 27, 2009

Typical Summer Day

We are pretty house bound, waiting for Cody to be potty trained and all. Why is it now that he's doing this, when he does poop in his pants, the face is so much more dramatic. Like he's telling on me.. Hey Mom.. you're not paying attention and I am making a poop face for all the world to see.












He's been scrumptious little stinker today.






Aiden is really liking going to the gym. There are lots of BABIES, which he is always asking for a baby sister. He now wants a hamster. I told him if he can remember next week that he wants a hamster then we could discuss it.

I am glad I joined the gym today, and was completely blown away by the instructor today, who cursed like a sailor. It actually worked however, because she was saying all the things that go through my head. So frustrating trying to get back in shape again, especially considering I was still wanting a different shape when I had a better one than this one now. I know that sentence was confusing, but I also know.. most women know what I am saying.

Looks like these will be our typical days for the rest of the summer. The boys have about two and three more weeks until school starts. Yeah, Jersey didn't do that thing where they move everyone forward because they wanted to get a jump on the summer vacations. Weather still sucks here in June so they are content to wait. Once the mosquitoes are at full swarm, it's time for vacation. Thus, it doesn't start again until Labor Day. Cody's starts a week later which is nice. Gets us a chance to get focus on one, and not have to deal with two at the same time.

Wow, that's all I have to say, but I am missing a witty line to end on. So... I will end on Aiden's favorite joke right now.

"Why did the Banana go to the doctor? Because he wasn't peeling well. Haha, get it? Now that's funny right there."

2 comments:

  1. He wants a baby sister? I can overnight Amy anytime he wants a fix...just don't send her back! LOL

    ReplyDelete