Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shop Rite Cereal Box

Calling all over the toppers!

I want to see if I can get on the back of my kids favorite cereal box. You all know how passionate my kids are about Honey Nut Cheerios! I believe I have mentioned my eldest sons obcession with it in a previous post. They are doing this great thing now, but I am on a time crunch. By the end of the day, I need thirty comments back to this post and I get to be part of the cardboard princesses of yummy mummies on the box for New Jersey!

This is what is going on:
ShopRite has created “Blog It Forward To Fight Hunger” to engage others in the fight against hunger through blogging.
General Mills and ShopRite will donate one box of cereal to a food bank in ShopRite’s trading area for the first 30 people who comment on your post.* (*Total Bloggers In Caring donation not to exceed 3,000 boxes)

So tell me how much fun it would be to see my mug on the back of a cereal box! Sign in here and make a comment, and lets hand out some boxes of cereal in New Jersey!!

32 comments:

  1. The very fact that heidi has taken the time to write about this event on her blog and be so enthusiastic about it tells everyone what a great role model she would be for the cereal in terms of her enthusiasm and love of her children and what they eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd look adorable in a honey bee costume! BZZZZ BZZZZZ Heidi & good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi loves her kids! She doesn't stop talking about them! What other reason do you need for her to be on a box? I say none!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly are a nut! So if you're chosen should we call you "Serial Mom" like Kathleen Turner's character?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! These are my grandsons, and not only are they absolutely adorable but they deserve it! Let's go! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lara sent me over-- love this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo Hoo! Honey Nut Cherrios, come to Heidi and take her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi's always working for the good- whether it's for her children or for a social cause- she deserves this honor! (Andrea)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Heidi. I love Cheerios myself and would love to see you on the box!! Especially Honey Nut Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck! That's a great program Shop Rite is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great program to be a part of. Besides, I want to see Heidi on the back of my cereal box too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just as long as it doesn't carry the same intention of having your picture on a milk carton! I'll buy a box if you're on there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck!
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I wondered what Lara was getting you into... never thought you might actually be doing good deeds:-)

    Keep thinking and writing... in that order:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yO GO HEIDI! you truly are the nuttiest mom i know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to see my SIL on a box - help her out, everyone

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah had a good idea about the honey bee costume! I could see it now...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Go Heidi, go Heidi, it's your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here's your 30th comment! Good luck to you and I look forward to seeing your smile flashed on the back of the Honey Nut Cheerios box!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here you go Honey Nut Chick!! Love you lots:)
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thinking of you...
    "OUTSIDE THE BOX"
    Honey, Cheerios would be Nuts not too!

    Auntie "T"

    ReplyDelete