Friday, March 4, 2011

Emotional Me

What are you so emotional about? Who me? Yes... You! I'm not emotional. Then why are you crying to Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eye Peas?


(Maybe if it was "I got a Feeling" because that's one's a real tear jerker.)


Yes, it's a sad truth that this once hard as nails party animal has now been hormonally and situationally shifted into the weepy marshmellow in emotion and stature that now you see before you today.




Is this situation to be remedied? Will I ever get the "old" me back? I have heard a lot of my friend ask the same question as we all step though our life transitions and cling to our youth. "I used to be funny..." I tell my husband as one of my many jokes take one if it's many bombs. Do I miss the old me? Would I change if I could?




Not if you paid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment